Thursday, May 6, 2010

::Huggies & Pampers::

I created a new blog!! I've grown to a liking to this website, it lets you connect or link your blogs together which makes things much easier and in an organized way. 
First and foremost though, a BIG thank you to my girlfriend VickyAnn for inspiring me to create this blog. Like I said, I was once standing in your shoes, same size and all. My parents were never home. I lived on frozen $0.99 entrees that you would find in your local freezer aisle (if we walked around any grocery store, i could you off the bat what would every frozen dinner tastes like because that's how bad it got) literally for lunch and sometimes for dinner for about 4 years straight. Marrying a guy who knows how to cook but was spoiled by his own traditional old-fashioned mother didn't help. Imagine how many brownie points I must've gotten when I almost burnt down the kitchen right?
Growing up, growing out of things while trying to raise your own family is a real eye-opener. You look up endless receipes wondering if they'll like it or try to sneak it into the trashcan when your back is turned. Or in my case, feed it to the dogs. Which brings me to how much I love my MARINADES. Trust me when I say that they're a REAL lifesaver.  For whatever magical reason, they have this way of making my kids tastebuds dance - so much that most of the plate is cleaned by the end of dinner.
Anyways, enough babbling here. Thank you for this awesome idea to start this up. One day, I'll look back on this and hopefully pass it down to my kids and not send them to the freezer aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment